- Lockbox code: 5-6-9-2 and then press OPEN. The lockbox for the house key is located on the left wall of the carport shed (when facing carport). Code needs to be entered every time you open AND close the lockbox.
- Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is noon.
- In the lockbox, there are two identical sets of keys, with two keys each. One key is for the front door and the front courtyard French doors. The second, smaller key opens the padlocks on the gates to the backyard (near carport) and side yard (near washer and dryer). Please leave one set of keys in the lockbox in case the first set of keys is lost during your stay.
- Spruce Street is a quiet beach community, and we are very committed to keeping it that way. We ask that you respect our neighbors, keep the noise down, drive the speed limit, and comply with quiet hours (10pm to 8am)
- Included in the rental:
o Kitchen is fully equipped with standard appliances (see list on website), dishware and cooking and eating utensils.
o Flat-screen TV with basic cable/Netflix, DVD player, Bluetooth music and WiFi (Network: Kennedy, passcode: Surfing1)
o Linens for two queen beds and sofa sleeper. Sofa sleeper sheets are stored in a basket on the bedroom shelves; pillows and comforter are stored in the bedroom closet.
o Bath towels for six, Beach towels for six; three boogie boards and one surfboard; one beach umbrella, and two beach chairs
o New gas insert fireplace. No firewood or matches needed, just flip the switch on the top left side of the fireplace trim. (For more information on the fireplace see instructions in the guest book at the house)
o Gas wall heater. The thermostat is on the half wall in the living room. Please be sure to slide the switch to the left to turn off when leaving the Beach House for the day.
o Charcoal BBQ with BBQ tools in the back yard (guests to provide charcoal and lighter fluid). Bucket for hot ashes is outside near washer and dryer.
o Full-sized washer and dryer; laundry detergent provided.
When Checking Out:
- Please sign guest book. We love to have a record of our guests and hear about your stay.
- Start laundry load of bed sheets in the washing machine before you leave (adding in kitchen towels, bath towels or beach towels if there’s space). Unused sheets should remain on the bed.
- Load the dishwasher with any used dishes, and start it running before your leave.
- Place all garbage and recycling in the garbage cans to the left of the driveway. Please don’t leave bags of garbage sitting outside as sometimes there are raccoons or skunks in the neighborhood.
- Return boogie boards and other beach items to outside storage area in the back of the house
- Slide the thermostat switch all the way to the left to turn off when leaving.
- Turn off all lights (inside and outside). Close all windows and lock all doors.
- Return keys to the lockbox.
Have a great stay! If you have any questions, please call Colm (925.525.2042) or Stephanie (925.580.5522) any time.